Become an InsysdNet writer
Wants to share your thoughts with us – join now!
Does InsysdNet.com accept new Contributors?
Yes, we accept and welcome outsiders to write and contribute articles in the areas covered by InsysdNet. We don’t pay freelancers, but we’re willing to republish blog posts or articles that you retain the rights to.
What are you looking for from a Contributor post?
We are looking for analysis, reviews and analytical advice, trends, views and experience. Don’t submit anything on breaking news as there are several news websites who are already doing that.
The best advice would be: read and follow the site and you will get an idea as to what type of stories and articles we do publish. Be creative and don’t submit articles which are on already published elsewhere.
How can I submit a Contributor post?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the contributor as well as his/her credentials. If we like your article you will definitely hear back from us.
Do you have regular Contributors?
Yes. There are some Contributors whose blogs we regularly republish and others who write original pieces for us. These are often high-profile experts.
Do you allow guest post from any organization related to product of the respective organization?
No, we don’t allow any guest post from organization to promote their product or services, for any promotional post publication organizations can take the advantage of “Sponsored post” facility of InsysdNet . For details of Promotional or Sponsored post write separately to email@example.com mentioning your details, ideas and posts and clearly mention what kind of product are to be promoted by the articles.
What else should I know?
We may give your articles our own headline so that it fits InsysdNet style. We may also illustrate the post with our own photos. Unfortunately, as contributors are not our staff so we don’t allow them to use our name for press credentials.
*Corrections: Please send corrected articles to firstname.lastname@example.org. As InsysdNet.com is a host for content, you should make an effort to contact the original author, blog or media company responsible for writing the story.
What we’re looking for:
· Unique analysis, reviews, and expert views. Our writers cover many topics — you can write about a similar topic provided your view is an original and unique view that is supported with proper logic and facts.
· Coverage of big, breaking news stories. Whats happening around the World.
· We will prefer such articles which are not available in the internet world.
· Posts that relate to Technology, Politics, Reviews, Life Style, Culture, History, Religion, Creative writing.
· Use simple and easy to read English and make the article interesting.
· Primary reporting. This means you interviewed the person(s) or company featured in your story and have direct quotes.
· Accuracy. This includes correct spelling, grammar, and facts.
· Word count. 500-1000 worded posts tend to do well.
What we’re NOT Looking For:
· Numbered lists, tips, tricks or “How To” articles with very general information. If it has been done before, we’ve probably seen it.
· Promotional or sponsored posts(For Promotional or Sponsored post write separately to email@example.com mentioning your details, ideas and posts and mention clearly what kind of product are to be promoted by the articles). Your post should not read like a press release, a classified ad, or appear lopsided. You should also not use your post as a recruiting tool. You should always disclose any potential conflicts of interest.
· Extremely personal posts. Real-life examples are great, but we don’t want to read about your private life.
· Attacks. No personal attacks, conspiracy theories, defamation or gratuitous foul language.
· Posts that infringe upon another person’s intellectual property. This includes but is not limited to trade secrets, trademarks and copyrights of any type.
· Keyword marketing or paid links. Adding keywords to increase SEO or driving readers to other websites for promotional purposes is not tolerated.
PS: Please note that there are no remunerations involved.
PPS: We are not looking for one article wonders, respond only if you can contribute regularly.